Super elegant design
Seeing the physical appearance of Samsung Galaxy S6 is definitely what comes to mind is the Apple iPhone. Yes, the design of Galaxy S6 is indeed a glimpse similar to the iPhone 6 with a fairly thin body complete with a rounded metal frame in every corner. Samsung Galaxy S6 design is indeed much more elegant especially the casing material that is used full Metal light combined with glass so that the body of Galaxy S6 looks Glossy or shiny. Advantages Samsung galaxy S6 is also available at the screen. This Smartphne uses 5.1-inch screen type Super AMOLED like other premium galaxy series. The difference, the resolution carried by Galaxy S6 is already QHD or be the first in adopting a 1440p screen (2560 × 1440 pixels). With such a large resolution, the Galaxy S6 has a very high screen density reaching 576 ppi so the resulting image is so smooth and sharp. Not only that, the Galaxy S6 also been coated with Gorilla Glass version 4 which became the best antioxe layer in the world today.
Advantages of Samsung Galaxy S6:
Comes with a metallic and glass unibody made this smartphone look very luxurious.
Already support 4GLTE connectivity for super fast internet access
- Super AMOLED screen 1440 x 2560 pixels, with very high density and excellent color contrast to keep it visible even in the sun.
- 5.1 "screen resolution of 480 × 800 pixels is very convenient when used for playing games, broswing internet or watching videos.
Runs the Android OS V5.0 Lollipop which gives the look and the latest games and apps.
- 16 MP main camera, with auto focus, OIS and LED flash produces high quality images and 4k video recording.
- 5 MP front camera that can be used for fofto selfie and video call, and able to record video with Quad HD quality 1440p @ 30fps.
Using Exynos 7420 octa core processor combined with 3 GB RAM delivers ultra smooth performance and no lag.
The 32/64/128 GB internal memory is sufficiently free to store various files and applications.
- Has features Wireless charging (Qi / PMA
- Features smart stay, s-Voice, and OneDrive internet-based storage (115 GB cloud storage)
Disadvantages Samsung Galaxy S6:
The price is too expensive for a smartphone device
No MicroSD slot available
Battery capacity is only 2550 mAh, less able to support the performance of smartphones that have high-resolution screen and octa core processor.
Well, so the reference to the advantages and disadvantages of Samsung Galaxy S6 from me, may be useful and thank you 🙂